IPOWERX HIGH POWER SUPPLY
- Support models: All iPhone and all Android
iPOWER X is high precision DC to DC power supply, technical grade designed for scientific research, product development, laboratories, schools and electronic production lines. The output voltage and current are continuously adjustable at nominal value. Featuring high accuracy, reliability, perfect overload and short circuit protection circuit, they can be an ideal choice for the mobile phone repair industry.
- Device performance is ensured by a 16 MHz CPU clock frequency and enhanced characteristics which include robust I/O, independent watchdogs and a clock security system.
- LCD Display Panel Accuracy is within ± 2.5%
- 1.5 inch LCD displaying accurate voltage, ampere, electric quantity measuring values and related settings.
- The controls are easy to use featuring a rotary switch that acts as an ON/OFF button in the same time. Voltage and Current can be monitored in the same time. Separate power on button for Apple devices.
- Input: DC barrel (+ centered) DC 3.3 - 24V / 0 - 3A (Recommended input voltage 5V ( 2A iPad charger), 19.5V (4A laptop charger))
- Output: DC 0.2 - 24V / 0.2 - 3A Continuously adjustable, output can be maximum input voltage + 0.6V
- Voltage regulation: CV < ± 0.2V, CC < ± 0.2A
- Ripple and noises: CV < ± 0.2V, CC < ± 0.2A
- Protection for battery ports: High current limiting, shortcut protection, reverse polarity protection, 4.3V max output hardware protection
- Protection for jack output: High current limiting, shortcut protection
- Two operational modes: constant voltage and constant current with max limits working in the same time. Once the max current will be reached the voltage will drop to keep the current constant.
- Mobile phone battery simulator ports (4 USB output port (DC 4.2V / 0.5 - 3A ) specially for Apple mobile phone, used together with supplied cables will enable the use of iPOWER X to simulate battery connection. The mobile phone battery simulator ports are hardware limited to 4.3V to protect against accidental voltage settings that might damage the device. They also have reverse voltage protection in case of wrong connections. Current can be limited continuously from 0 to 3A so that the user can track down shortcuts in devices by monitoring board temperature. The mobile phone battery ports also control an 5V 200mA output design to simulate power on so can be used with bare boards without connected power on buttons. Integrated Apple battery IC will enable the correct display of battery information in Apple devices.
- Jack output (RED + , BLACK GND) - Enables the user to supply devices other than mobile phone boards, current and voltage limited.
- Voltage tester input - Integrated voltage tester input (Yellow) will display the measured voltage on the main display once the tester is connected to the device not requiring a separate voltage tester. The device can be powered using the main battery connectors and only one wire will be required to test voltages on the device.
- Computer control input - On the back of iPOWER X there is a special connector to enable easy control of the voltages and other functions using a computer. Just connect the provided PC cable and start the iPOWER X software. iPOWER X can be also easily calibrated this way for more precise readings.
1 x iPOWER X Box
1 x iPOWER X PC Cable
1 x Voltage Test Cable
1 x Input DC Power Cable
4 x USB 2 in 1 Data Cable With Flex Connector
- Be the first to review this product